Payroll and Recruitment is dedicated to providing high quality value for money services to Lancashire County Council (LCC) and its wider public sector clients.
Our dedicated teams of professionals in the Payroll and Recruitment Service focus on providing excellent payroll and recruitment services to schools across Lancashire and the North West.
Our services are based on years of experience in designing services especially for schools, academies, school clubs and groups, children's centres and other educational establishments.
We currently provide payroll and recruitment services to more than 40,000 employees including over 93% of LCC schools and academies across the North West.
We also manage the following:
- £700 million of LCC and external client staff employee payments per annum, delivered correctly and on time in accordance with statutory and contractual obligations
- 4,000 enquiries via our AskHR advice call centre per month
- Providing recruitment support for over 80 Senior Leadership appointments annually
- Processing over 12,000 Disclosure and Barring Checks annually
We have a strong and experienced management team who invest in, and upskill, our workforce through structured Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) training programmes, ensuring our staff are empowered to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
"recognise the need for services supplied to, and on behalf of customers, to be delivered at the highest possible quality"
Payroll and Recruitment Services have achieved the following:
- Certified as meeting the requirements of the ISO9001:2015 Standard
- Accredited to the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) Payroll Quality Partnership (PQP) Standard
- Accredited to the Investors in People (IiP) Standard
- HMRC PAYE recognised software
- Fully BACS accredited
- RTI compliant
- Full auto enrolment functionality
- A top 50 Disclosure and Barring Scheme Registered Body
- LCC's authorised administrator for Teachers' Pensions and Local Government Pensions Service
- As LCC's partner we are accountable to LCC leadership and Schools Forum and Sounding Board
- Annual internal and external audits to ensure payroll compliance
- Members of the Oracle payroll user group
- Close liaison with LCC Schools HR, Your Pension Service and LCC School Advisory Service