At Lancashire County Council Education Digital Services we are proud to support schools, helping to ensure your pupils and staff can make the most of the internet and your ICT investment. Our Education Services team focuses on providing excellent, cost effective ICT services to schools across Lancashire and the North-West offering professional ICT support services for all aspects of broadband, school network, management information system and classroom ICT.
Lancashire County Council Education Digital Services can provide schools with a range of ICT equipment. We can source education focussed hardware, offering products from major manufacturers. We also offer a range of software solutions to support schools including Microsoft subscription licensing (EES) which can provide a cost effective way for schools to ensure they are correctly licensed.
Lancashire County Council Education Digital Services also offer installation and support across a wide range of the products – simply contact us and arrange your installation.
- iPads and tablets
- Audio - visual equipment
- Interactive Teaching Displays and mounting solutions
- Networking hardware including cabinets and switches
- Wi-Fi equipment and installations
- VoIP Telephony solutions
- Separate Admin and Curriculum networks
- Admin Peer to Peer (P2P) SIMS “Server”
- Curriculum (Windows Domain Controller) Server
- Joint (Domain) Network
- Joint (Windows Domain Controller) Server
- Hypervisor with virtual Joint (Windows Domain Controller) Server
- Remote Desktop Services (RDS) Server
and a range of hardware to support the following Server Environments;
There are many ways you can find out more about the services and products we offer. These include other sections of our website such as our Annual Support Services or our On-site Services sections or alternatively please don't hesitate to contact one of our Business Relationship Managers on email@example.com or on 0300-123-6797 (Option 2).
You can also request information via our online form