SIMS Dinner Money Setup (Additional Option)
What is it?
The SIMS Dinner Money Setup service is an additional service for customers who are purchasing the SIMS Dinner Money module.
Why do I need it?
This service is designed to help you get started with the SIMS Dinner Money module.
What are the benefits?
- To ensure that the SIMS Dinner Money module is implemented quickly and correctly with minimum disruption to your school.
- Saves your staff valuable time and ensures that correct setup procedures have been followed.
What is included?
Set Up Service
The SIMS Dinner Money Setup service is delivered through a remote session on a mutually agreed date. Lancashire County Council Education Digital Services will:
What is excluded?
- The SIMS Dinner Money Module licence and Annual Maintenance is not included in this service. Please refer to our SIMS Dinner Money module support service.
- Training is not provided as an inclusive part of this service.
- Additional consultancy is not provided as an inclusive part of this service.
- Further support is not provided following setup (unless the school has purchased the SIMS Dinner Money support service).
What does it cost?
Log-in to find out information on our pricing.
Is there anything I need to have in place before I can use this service?
Yes, the school must have SIMS operational on a SIMS server hosted within the school and a current licence for SIMS Dinner Money software.
How do I purchase a SIMS Dinner Money licence?
Lancashire Maintained Schools can purchase the licence and installation via Lancashire County Council Education Digital Services. This module requires schools to purchase annual maintenance and support. Please refer to the separate service SIMS Dinner Money definition. You will also need to purchase SIMS support and SIMS Capita Annual Maintenance through via Lancashire County Council Education Digital Services, as this is an add-on module.
How much notice is required for a booking?
All SIMS and FMS6 consultancies are subject to SIMS Consultant availability. Please contact EducationDigitalSerives@lancashire.gov.uk to arrange a booking.
Is training available?
Yes, Lancashire County Council's Learning and Development Team provide a range of face-to-face training courses at its training centre in Lancashire. These are open to all schools, including those outside Lancashire. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.