SIMS Dinner Money Setup (Additional Option)
What is it?
The SIMS Dinner Money Setup service is an additional service for customers who are purchasing the SIMS Dinner Money module.
Why do I need it?
This service is designed to help you get started with the SIMS Dinner Money module.
What are the benefits?
- To ensure that the SIMS Dinner Money module is implemented quickly and correctly with minimum disruption to your school.
- Saves your staff valuable time and ensures that correct setup procedures have been followed.
What is included?
Set Up Service
The SIMS Dinner Money Setup service is delivered through a remote session on a mutually agreed date. Lancashire County Council Education Digital Services will:
- Create User Permissions in SIMS
- Add Banking and VAT Codes
- Set up Meal Types for Pupils, Staff, Ad-hoc and Other Sales (appropriate to your establishment)
- Complete the Dinner Money Setup to include:
- General Settings
- Catering Returns
- Default Meal Types
- Default Banking and VAT Codes
- Letter Templates
- Create Meal Definitions for Pupils, Staff, Ad-hoc and Other Sales (appropriate to your establishment)
- Update Meal Charges
- Import balances from other dinner money records.
What is excluded?
- The SIMS Dinner Money Module licence and Annual Maintenance is not included in this service. You will need to purchase a licence and annual entitlement for SIMS Dinner Money direct from ESS. Please refer to our SIMS Dinner Money module support service.
- Training is not provided as an inclusive part of this service.
- Additional consultancy is not provided as an inclusive part of this service.
What does it cost?
Log-in to find out information on our pricing.
Is there anything I need to have in place for this service?
- Yes, the school must have SIMS operational on a SIMS server hosted within the school and a current licence for SIMS Dinner Money software.
- You will also need to purchase one of our SIMS Administration and System support service options.
Is training available for staff on how to use SIMS?
Education Digital Services School Applications Team provide SIMS training courses to all schools, including schools outside Lancashire.