SIMS Exam Results Preparation Service
What is it?
Our SIMS Exam Results Preparation Service is designed to support secondary schools with the preparation for exam results download day.
Why do I need it?
A SIMS consultant will work with you to provide advice and practical guidance in preparation for results day. The consultancy will ensure that you can get the most complete and accurate data from Exams Organiser on results day.
What are the benefits?
Quickly provide various exam results reports from SIMS on results day, with minimal effort including:
- Identify potential issues prior to results download day.
- School performance tables information.
- Complete Results reports, including summary, detailed and full level of detail, including results that may not normally have electronic result files.
- Course and individual class performance reports (including residuals).
What is included?
- Check Exam Awards and Course Manager structure links.
- Check Exam Basedata for missing information.
- Demonstration of the result import process.
- Overview of available reports.
- Download and import of QN catalogue files.
- Check and update the Exam Performance Indicator data.
- Demonstrate how to record exams results which have no electronic Basedata or cannot be transmitted electronically, e.g. NCFE to ensure inclusion in the School Performance Tables and exam reports.
- Checking Assessment data setup for calculating Progress 8 and Attainment 8 measures.
What is excluded?
- Results processing on download day.
What does it cost?
Log-in to find out information on our pricing.
How many consultancy hours are included as part of this service?
This is dependent on your school's requirements. A no obligation quote for costs and timescale for delivery are provided following an initial consultation.
Is there anything I need to have in place before I can use this service?
Yes, the school must have SIMS on a SIMS server hosted within the school, in order to utilise this service.
Are there any restrictions on this service?
All SIMS consultancies are subject to SIMS consultant availability.
Are training services also available?
Lancashire County Council Learning and Development Team provide a range of face-to-face training courses at its training centre in Lancashire. These are open to all schools, including those outside Lancashire. Contact email@example.com for more information.