SIMS Report Writing Service
What is it?
Our SIMS Report Writing Consultancy Service is an additional service, where one of our SIMS consultants will create bespoke SIMS reports specifically for your school's requirements. This service is delivered remotely.
Why do I need it?
The reporting area of SIMS is a very flexible and powerful tool that can enable schools to monitor and analyse all the various aspects of school life. It can help you:
- Produce lists
- Produce letters
- Produce labels
- Analyse data in various formats, e.g., Excel, Word, grids, pivot tables
What are the benefits?
- Efficiency savings when generating mail merge letters and reports
- Improved analysis of school specific data, e.g., identifying areas for improvement in attendance
- Access to school specific data within a few clicks
- Automating office procedures
- Improve office efficiency and save staff time
What is included?
- A short free of charge remote consultation to assess your school's requirements for the report.
- Our consultant will assess the complexity in generating the report; they will agree the specification of the output to be achieved and the time required to create it.
- If you are happy to commission the report, our consultant will then work remotely to create your new report.
- Creation is normally completed within one week of consultation, but this may take longer if the report requires formulas and macros.
- Installation of your new report in SIMS.
What is excluded?
- Following sign-off of the service, no further amendments or support for the report is included.
What does it cost?
Log-in to find out information on our pricing.
Is there anything I need in place before I can use this service?
- Yes, the school must have SIMS operational on a SIMS server hosted within the school.
- Your school must be on the latest version of SIMS prior to this service being carried out.
- Your school should ensure that the user requesting the report writing service has sufficient permissions in SIMS.