Technical Support Visits for Curriculum Networks
About the Service
Our Technical Support for Curriculum Networks service provides schools with 'Scheduled' support by a skilled ICT Technician. The service is based on a mix of on-site and remote pre-scheduled sessions dependant on the demands of support required. In addition, it includes an option to add our Curriculum Network Remote Support add-on to provide remote reactive support in-between the Technician support sessions.
What are the benefits?
The service helps ensure:
- Your school's curriculum ICT systems and infrastructure are proactively and reactively maintained without having to hire your own ICT staff.
- That day-to-day tasks required to ensure ICT systems remain operational and reliable are addressed.
- Your school has an appropriate level of ICT support. The service can cater for the smallest of schools, up to large primary and special schools.
- Your school has access to multi-skilled technicians with experience in server management, client hardware, software installation and network troubleshooting.
- In addition your school will benefit from access to a wide range of ICT skills, as our technicians have escalation routes to third line Support Engineers if required, who can assist them with specialist skills in specific areas of technology. This enhances the skills offered by our technician, while providing you with a cost effective support service.
- All our technicians are DBS cleared.
We also offer the following upgrade options:
- Upgrade your support to one of our Engineers to benefit from their additional specialist skills and experience (limited availability, first come first served). Please contact one of our Business Relationship Managers at EducationDigitalServices@Lancashire.gov.uk if you would like to discuss this option.